I had never submitted one of our Fab 40s posts to Links á la Mode, but there was something about September’s post that made me think it might just get chosen. For one, six of us highlighted the fall trend fringe, so it’s a very unique collaboration of 40+ bloggers. Second, with my friend I’m a Norbyah as the guest blogger also from Hong Kong, I thought it also might give us a chance. We’re always a very diverse group from all over the world. I don’t always post to Links á la Mode, but when I think there’s a good post on Kremb de la Kremb, I always give it a try.
This one got chosen!
Links à la Mode, October 8
- A Handful of Stories: Early Autumn Favourites
- Anti.Muse: Event | Berlin Alternative Fashion Week
- Arisgold: Fall Must Have Dress 2015
- Bookish & Belle: Closet Confidential | B Sides
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: October Crush List!
- Cubicle Chic: For the Fall | Transition Outfit Featuring Dot Lace Pencil Skirt
- Epouser La Mode: Fall Must Haves
- Everyday Starlet: How to Transition a Summer Dress into Fall
- La Vintage Vida: Spending the Afternoon with Frank Sinatra
- Living Boldly: I Fell in Love With New York
- Kremb De La Kremb: The Fab 40’s in Fringe
- Modavracha: The Culottes Trend
- Mornings with Madge: 16 Kick Ass Fall Boots
- Ms. FABulous: The Blonds Retrospective with Rootstein Mannequins
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Gray Scale
- Rain of Peonies: Viva L’Italia
- Style Standpoint: A Few Tips to Make Your Knitwear Last Longer
- Tales of Two: The New Neutral | Khaki
- What Erika Wears: The Best of Paris Fashion Week: Chloe
- With Love Lily Rose: 5 Shirtdress Must-haves to Transition You to Fall